This product delivers on its promises. I’ve found that it totally cleans out my system and “encourages” my colon to keep cooperating afterwards. I’m pleased that magnesium oxide, a natural nutrient, is the main ingredient. So glad I found this product from a source I can trust. - MN
Read our customer reviews and you'll see why our clients agree these are...
Supplements You Can
Oxy-Powder is a scientifically formulated, all-natural oxygen colon cleanser that safely relieves the bloating, irritation and constipation associated with a toxic colon.
By using Oxy-Powder you can safely and effectively melt away the compaction from your small intestine, large intestine, and colon.
A Brief History of the Invention of Oxy-Powder
Oxy-Powder is the result of unparalleled research and development in ozone, superoxide and ozonide technology used to create a powerful oxygen-based colon cleanser which slowly releases monatomic oxygen to the intestinal tract and body.
- The history of Oxy-Powder is based on our superoxide/ozonide creation and stabilization process which was invented during Dr. Group's research on the root cause of disease. He found that all disease is caused when the body becomes so contaminated with toxic residue from our daily lives that our own internal self-healing mechanism is suppressed. These toxins come from air, food, water, beverages, harmful organisms, stress, radiation and many other potential sources and over 90% of these toxins enter through the intestinal lining.
- This led Dr. Group on a journey to create the most powerful oxygen releasing, toxin neutralizing colon cleansing product on the market. It all started by studying the works of the most famous ozone and reactive oxygen species scientists worldwide dating back to the late 1700's.
- With the help of many brilliant scientists and many years of painstaking trial and error, Dr. Group was able to stabilize reactive oxygen species to magnesium compounds, and Oxy-Powder was born. We started selling our first batches in the late 90's and since then Oxy-Powder has become the industry standard for oxygen intestinal cleansers. The name Oxy-Powder was chosen to describe the process and power of transmuting a preparation of ozone and magnesium oxides into a stabilized oxygen releasing powder to support health and longevity.
The Top 5 Benefits of Oxy-Powder
- Cleanse and Detoxify the Gut: Oxy-Powder uses the power of time-released oxygen to gently cleanse and detoxify your whole digestive tract - not just the colon!
- Supports the Microbiome: Promotes intestinal harmony while creating an environment that encourages friendly probiotic growth.
- Supports Digestive & Mental Health: Reduces uncomfortable abdominal ailments!
- Removes Unwanted Fecal Matter: The human intestinal tract is 25 to 30 feet in length and covers a surface area the size of a tennis court. By the age of 40, the average person may have 10-20 pounds of hard, compacted fecal matter lodged in their intestinal tract. Oxy-Powder is formulated to support proper digestion and cleansing of impacted fecal matter from the bowels and intestinal tract.
- Oxy-Powder is Safe, Gentle and Effective: It is made from the finest ingredients. Thousands of satisfied customers have given Oxy-Powder fantastic reviews. Try Oxy-Powder risk-free for yourself and feel clean again. You have nothing to lose except toxins, guaranteed!
Shocking Statistics About Constipation and Colon Health
- Constipation is defined as having fewer than three bowel movements per week.
- Medications, IBS, laxative abuse, disease, poor diet and lack of exercise are common causes of constipation.
- Over 4 million Americans are frequently constipated.
- 2.5 million doctor appointments every year are for constipation and nearly half result in the use of laxatives.
- Americans spend over $700 million every year on over-the-counter laxatives.
- According to the American Gastroenterological Association, many people unnecessarily buy and use laxatives. 
- Routine use of some stimulant laxatives can cause dependency and frequent use may lead to complications.
- Women and adults over the age of 65 are the most likely to suffer from constipation.
What Are the Benefits of Oxy-Powder?
- Cleanses, flushes, and detoxifies your colon while you SLEEP - How easy is that!
- Dislodges toxin-filled fecal matter without harming the natural flora in your intestines.
- Easy capsules, no horrible tasting concoctions!
- Does not require time off work or an interruption to your daily schedule.
- Backed by an award winning customer service department that is ready to answer your questions.
- Uses oxygen for gentle and safe cleansing of impurities, toxins, and harmful organisms.
Top 3 Questions People Ask About Oxy-Powder:
Should I only use Oxy-Powder when I'm constipated? Oxy-Powder can be used as an intestinal cleansing agent or to relieve the symptoms of constipation. This means that anyone that uses Oxy-Powder can and will benefit from its oxygen cleansing properties.
Will I lose weight while using Oxy-Powder? Oxy-Powder is not designed to promote weight loss. While some people have reported weight loss up to 20 pounds when using Oxy-Powder, this is not body fat or muscle, but is the elimination of stored, compacted fecal matter.
Can I take Oxy-Powder with over the counter products? No contraindications have been reported when taking Oxy-Powder with over the counter products as long as the Oxy-Powder is taken 6 hours before or 6 hours after the medicine. It's always best to check with your health care professional before adding any supplement to your regimen.
Tips for Successful Colon Cleansing
- Take Oxy-Powder at least 2 hours away from food or supplements.
- Take Oxy-Powder at night before going to bed.
- Follow a healing diet to the best of your ability.
- Exercise regularly and drink plenty of liquids.
- For most customers, the average serving is 4-10 capsules and should produce 3-5 bowel movements.
- Contact our customer service department if you find you have any questions, we provide support!
- Beware! Many herbal colon cleansers contain cheap and potentially dangerous ingredients that are grown in China and India under unknown conditions in mass production farms. Cascara and Senna can cause electrolyte imbalance and potassium loss that disrupt nerve function and cause irregular heartbeat. Psyllium may cause GI tract obstruction and even anaphylactic shock! There's no need to use these risky products when Oxy-Powder is effective, safe, and gentle!
Does this product cause electrolyte deficiency or potential to cause edema after use?
Oxy-Powder has not been known to cause an electrolyte imbalance since it uses ozonated magnesium oxides that release nascent oxygen into your digestive tract. The nascent oxygen is what helps soften and flush impacted fecal matter. It's also not known to cause edema. For best results, we suggest drinking plenty of water (half of your weight in ounces) to assist with the cleansing process.
Is this product ok to use everyday or do you suggest another product for daily regularity?
We recommend using Oxy-Powder 2-3 times weekly to address occasional constipation. While it has been safe to use more often, please consider checking with your natural healthcare provider for additional guidance if you choose to use Oxy-Powder daily or have any pre-existing medical conditions.
Is there any benefit to taking this if you already have regular, daily bowel movements?
Oxy-Powder is also beneficial for detoxifying your entire intestinal tract to ensure you stay regular and nourish your digestive system. It can be used on its own, 2-3 times weekly.
My daughter is 6 and can’t swallow pills, is there any way that I could get it in her with the same effectiveness?
You can open the capsules and mix the powder in water, juice, or yogurt; that's as effective as taking the capsules themselves. Since Oxy-Powder is mainly intended for adults, please also consider checking with your daughter's healthcare provider for additional tips and guidance.
What exactly is ozonated magnesium oxides ?
When magnesium is bonded to oxygen, the magnesium gives up two electrons from its outer shell. The magnesium is “oxidized” and the oxygen is “reduced” because it has gained two electrons.This creates an ionic bond with magnesium to stabilize the oxygen. Magnesium, a metal, when bonded to oxygen becomes magnesium oxide. After ingesting Oxy-Powder, the stomach acid and citric acid react with the magnesium oxides, breaking the bonds to release nascent oxygen slowly in the intestinal tract to soften fecal impaction. Our proprietary super-ozonation process maximizes the amount of oxygen bonded to magnesium.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
I rarely give reviews but this product delivers on its promises. I’ve found that it totally cleans out my system and “encourages” my colon to keep cooperating afterwards. I’m pleased that magnesium oxide, a natural nutrient, is the main ingredient. So glad I found this product from a source I can trust.
I suffer from chronic constipation and slow motility. I am sensitive to medications and such, so I only took two capsules the first night and thankfully so as that was all I needed to clean me out!
I have been purchasing Oxy-Powder regularly from Dr. Jockers for quite some time now. I highly recommend this product for sleep and also regular bowel movements. I sleep better and feel it has helped with my circadian rhythms. I take four capsules per night and sometimes if I feel I need a change in my body, I take five or six. My digestion and sleep have both improved and I do not like to be without this product! Thank you for making a high quality product that is gentle and natural.
The thoughts of a supplement that was created for the reason to cleanse, and dislodge the intestinal tract give me joy! And it's not harmful, no side effects, almost unbelievable..
Yes! It works because it's natural, Psychologically that's healing in of its self.
Thanks Dr. Group, for creating this product, and thank you Dr. Jocker for caring it.
Blessings to you both, and all who participated.