- 100% Secure Payments & Shipping
- 60 Day No-Hassle Money Back Guarantee
- All Supplements are Gluten-Free and GMO-Free
Powerful Mucosal Support
Our bodies are constantly bombarded with foods and environmental toxins that wreak havoc causing chronic inflammation. An integral part of how our body responds to these pathogens is the mucosal system.
The mucosal system lines the gut and is a key player in supporting the immune system.
Mega IgG2000 strengthens the mucosal immune system by lowering immune activation and supporting gut barrier function.
Mega IgG2000 Ingredients:
- ImmunoLin®: Serum-derived Immunoglobulin concentrate
- Immunoglobulin G (IgG): Most abundant antibody found in blood and extracellular fluid. IgG helps control infections in the body by binding pathogens and toxins for removal from the body. Provides long-term resistance to infections. (1)
- Immunoglobulin M (IgM): First Ig type antibody produced in an infection that also activates complement
- Immunoglobulin A (IgA): The primary antibody of mucosal tissue and the first to detect and tag allergens that can cause food or chemical sensitivity.
- Bovine serum albumin: Dietary protein.
The immunoglobulin blend in Mega IgG2000 strengthens gut structure and physiology, detects and removes pathogenic agents and their toxic by-products as well as assists in maintaining the gut immune system and your overall wellness.
Reducing inflammation of the mucosal system has even been shown in study to suppress the mucosal immune response characteristic.
Ages 2+ Take 4 capsules daily with or without a meal. It is best to consult with a medical practitioner before beginning a supplement.
Allergen Notice: Bovine-Based. Do not consume if you have a beef allergy.
Does not contain lactose, casein, β-lactoglobulin, artificial dyes and genetically modified organisms.
When Does Dr. Jockers Use This?
This product is fantastic for strengthening the gut immune system and helping prevent against microbial infections. I use this to help my clients overcome gut infections and reduce gut related infections.
- Shaw AL, Mathews DW, Hinkle JE, et al. Absorption and safety of serum-derived bovine immunoglobulin/protein isolate in healthy adults. Clin Exp Gastroenterol. 2016; 9:365–375. PMCID: 5147394
- Citi S. Intestinal barriers protect against disease. Science. 2018 March; 359(6380): 1097-1098. Link Here
- Kandulski A, and Malfertheiner P. Gastroesophageal reflux disease—from reflux episodes to mucosal inflammation. Nat Rev Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2011 Nov 22; 9(1): 15-22. PMID: 22105108