- 100% Secure Payments & Shipping
- 60 Day No-Hassle Money Back Guarantee
- All Supplements are Gluten-Free and GMO-Free
Scroll to the bottom of the page for supplement facts.
A Human Need for Probiotics
The gastrointestinal (GI) system is vulnerable to the attack of endless stressors today. Our bodies are inundated with toxins, stress, and nutrient-depleted foods. We are a society with a poor investment into our own body’s requirements for physical activity, sunlight, detoxification and healing.
Signs that your gut needs reinforcement may first present as short term symptoms like hives and fatigue but can manifest into chronic disturbances characteristic of IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) and leaky gut.
Why Spore-Based Probiotics?
Healthy bacteria are an essential nutrient for optimal health and wellbeing. Soil microbes co-exist in the human digestive tract enhancing microflora. Studies show that microbial diversity in the gut helps maintain the gut lining while supporting overall immunity and health.
Spore probiotics are used in clinical settings to treat gastrointestinal disorders. The agricultural industry is even assessing the use of bacterial spores as an alternative to antibiotics (1).
MegaSporeBiotic contains a unique blend of 5 Bacillus spores designed to protect its human host. Unique from every other probiotic on the market, it is the first broad-spectrum spore based-probiotic clinically shown to recondition the gut and withstand the acidic environment of the gastric system (2).
Bacillusspecies found in MegaSporeBiotic are characterized as a functional food because of their pigmentation and thus contained antioxidants. Spore based carotenoids are of greater nutritional value because the spores are not easily degraded by low stomach pH (2).
Spore based probiotics found in MegaSporeBiotic offer promising treatment alternatives for individuals affected by re-occurring gut problems.
Treatment of SIBO (small intestinal bacteria overgrowth) with spore probiotics is demonstrated to have the same effects as antibiotics (3).
Approximately 1/3 of Western society is estimated to be affected by metabolic endotoxemia, a low-grade inflammatory response than can be caused by food consumption and a common trigger for leaky gut.
Researchers have found that spore-based probiotic supplementation is shown to reduce circulating toxins, lower triglyceride levels and decrease the risk for chronic disease (4).
MegaSporeBiotic probiotics is clinically found to repair symptoms of leaky gut within 30 days (5).
Bacillus bacteria spores have the ability to modulate the immune response by stimulating anti-inflammatory pathways (6).
- Promotes GALT
- Stimulates Peyer’s patches
- Supports recognition patterns and cellular communication
- Increases T and B lymphocytes as well as T cells
In study, probiotics were found to alleviate the frequency and severity of recurrent respiratory infections in children with allergies (7). B. clausiwas specifically found to suppress Th2 cellular response which activates the immune system in the presence of allergens.
A robust immune system is equipped with a healthy gut lining better able to combat pathogens, stress, allergens and other unfavorable influences.
MegaSporeBiotic is designed to be taken with food. Individuals over 10 years of age should follow the recommended protocol:
Begin taking MegaSporeBiotic slowly to avoid symptoms associated with detoxification. If symptoms become uncomfortable as dosing increases, stop supplementing until systems abate and then repeat schedule using a lower dose.
Sensitive individualsmay have greater levels of gut dysfunction and should slowly start using ¼ or ½ capsule every other day. Gradually increase the amount until comfortably able to maintain dosage of 2x capsules every day.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Storage:MegaSporeBiotic has a 5-year shelf-life and does not require refrigeration. Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children. Maintains efficacy during antibiotic therapy.
When Does Dr. Jockers Use This?
This is a fantastic probiotic to use with very sensitive individuals who struggle with a lot of food sensitivities, poor oxalate metabolism and histamine intolerance.
I find that the majority of people who have responded poorly to other probiotics do very well with MegaSporeBiotic and it is a very important component of their healing process.
- Casula G, Cutting SM. Bacillus probiotics: spore germination in the gastrointestinal tract. Appl Environ Microbiol. 2002;68(5):2344–2352. PMCID: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC127533/
- Cutting SM. Bacillus probiotics. Food Microbiol. 2011 Apr; 28(2): 214-20. PMID: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21315976
- Scarpellini E, et al. Bacillus clausii treatment of small intestinal bacterial overgrowth in patients with irritable bowel syndrome. Dig and Liv Disease. 2006 Apr; 38(1): S32. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/S1590-8658(06)80082-4
- McFarlin BK, Henning AL, Bowman EM, Gary MA, Carbajal KM. Oral spore-based probiotic supplementation was associated with reduced incidence of post-prandial dietary endotoxin, triglycerides, and disease risk biomarkers. World J Gastrointest Pathophysiol. 2017;8(3):117–126. PMCID: 5561432
- Bayne T. Understanding the Role of Leaky Gut in Chronic Disease. The American Chiropractor. 2017 Oct; 39 (10): 11. Link Here
- Huang JM, Ragione RM, Nunez A, and Cutting SM. Immunostimulatory activity of Bacillus FEMS Immunology & Medical Microbiology. 2008 Jul; 53(2): 195-203. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1574-695X.2008.00415.x
- Marseglia GL, Tosca M, Cirillo I, et al. Efficacy of Bacillus clausii spores in the prevention of recurrent respiratory infections in children: a pilot study. Ther Clin Risk Manag. 2007;3(1):13–17. PMCID: 1936284