Super Digest HCl
- 100% Secure Payments & Shipping
- 60 Day No-Hassle Money Back Guarantee
- All Supplements are Gluten-Free and GMO-Free
Key to Healthy Digestion
A proper diet is the foundation for good health and maintaining an appropriate body weight. However, we are not just what we eat, but what we we digest, absorb, and assimilate. If digestive function is compromised, we cannot gain the full benefits of nutrients in our diet.
Super Digest HCl combines HCl (betaine hydrochloride) with a blend of enzymes essential for the digestion of fats, proteins and carbohydrates.
Comprehensive and Synergistic Ingredients:
- Betaine hydrochloride (HCl) – an excellent source of hydrochloric acid, also known as stomach acid. Betaine HCl helps to sup- port proper stomach acidity, as adequate HCl is necessary to begin the breakdown of proteins, and to trigger the secretion of enzymes that help digest fats, carbohydrates and proteins.
- Dipeptidyl peptidase IV (DPPIV) – a special enzyme which aids in the breakdown of gluten and casein (hard-to-digest proteins in wheat and milk)
- Lactase: Enzyme that aids breakdown of lactose, "milk sugar"
- Ox bile extract and lipase – to emulsify and digest fats and fat-soluble vitamins
Symptoms of Weakened Digestion
Improper digestive function can wreak havoc on various body functions including but not limited to immunity, reproductive health, bowel regularity, mood and energy.
You may benefit from Super Digest HCl if you have any of these symptoms:
• Occasional bloating and gas, particularly after eating
• Feeling full after eating only a small quantity of food
• Infrequent mild indigestion/heartburn (components of undigested food bubbles back up into the esophagus)
• Bowel irregularities such as occasional diarrhea and/or constipation
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule per day with a meal, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Use before meals may be helpful for patients who experience gas and bloating after eating, occasional constipation, or a feeling of fullness after eating only a small quantity of food.