- 100% Secure Payments & Shipping
- 60 Day No-Hassle Money Back Guarantee
- All Supplements are Gluten-Free and GMO-Free
Sugar Support is ideal for supporting healthy insulin and glucose levels.
This unique, synergistic formula combines standardized herbs and other botanicals that are shown to support healthy blood sugar through various mechanisms, including cinnamon, corosolic acid from banaba, isoflavones from kudzu, and ginsenosides from ginseng. It also contains
Berberine: Berberine (Berberis aristata), is a powerful plant compound highly regarded for its efficacy in supporting healthy blood glucose regulation and insulin sensitivity.
Cinnamon Extract: Cinnamon is a potent antioxidant and also contains the mineral chromium. As part of the glucose tolerance factor, chromium is required for proper functioning of insulin receptors, and is widely recognized for helping to support insulin sensitivity, thereby moderating blood glucose levels.
Banaba Extract: The active compound in banaba extract, corosolic acid, exerts insulin-like properties and can aid in managing blood glucose by helping to transport glucose out of the bloodstream and into cells to be used for energy.
American Ginseng Root, Fenugreek, Kudzu & Gymnema Extracts: These ingredients play roles in blood sugar control, uptake of glucose by muscle cells, and may help maintain healthy blood lipids such as triglycerides and low-density lipoprotein (LDL).
*Dairy Free, Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Non GMO
As a dietary supplement, take four capsules per day with meals, or as directed by your health care practitioner (divided dosing recommended).
Due to its effects on blood sugar, consult with your health care provider before taking this product along with medication for blood sugar or diabetes.
This product should not be taken by pregnant or nursing women or by patients with known allergies to any of the herbs found in the formulation.
Quality You Can Trust:
- All raw materials and finished products are tested by an accredited 3rd party lab or in house specification.
- Tested for identity, potenty, heavy metals (lead, mercury, cadmium and arsenic), micros (plate count, total yeast/mold, e.coli, salmonella and s.aureus), rancidity/oxidative markers, pesticides and perform other applicable testing depending on the ingredient/formulation.
- Botanicals receive 3rd party pesticide screening per an ISO certified lab.