- 100% Secure Payments & Shipping
- 60 Day No-Hassle Money Back Guarantee
- All Supplements are Gluten-Free and GMO-Free
Nexabiotic® Advanced Probiotics
The conventional modern diet often comprises homogenous, sterile foods that are too over-processed while lacking enough diversity to maintain the natural levels of healthy gut bacteria. The human digestive system contains over 100 trillion bacteria of numerous different strains. However, age, stress, antibiotic medication, and poor diet can kill off and deplete the population of beneficial bacteria in your gut (known as probiotics).
Probiotics serve a variety of roles. They break down food, synthesize vitamins and other essential nutrients, and combat bad bacteria and yeast that may harm your health. Probiotic supplements help to replenish the gastrointestinal tract with more of these beneficial bacteria.
Nexabiotic’s unique formula offers a complete package for probiotic support. Offering 23 different bacterial strains at a substantial dose of 17.25 billion CFUs per capsule, Nexabiotic helps restore your digestive balance and maintain a healthy gut flora. Each Nexabiotic capsule has been specially engineered with a delayed-released coating that protects the high-quality probiotics from the harsh digestive acids, allowing the beneficial bacteria to reach the gut and thrive.
Probiotics offer a variety of potential benefits, including:
- Competing against and reducing levels of bad bacteria and yeast
- Supporting the break down food and absorption of nutrients
- Training the immune system and reducing the incidence of atopic diseases like allergies, asthma, and eczema18
Probiotics may support a healthy immune system by:
- Promoting the production of vitamins
- Inhibiting the growth and proliferation of bad bacteria and yeast found throughout the body, including the nose, mouth, throat, urinary tract, and gastrointestinal tract
- Producing compounds that may counteract or kill bad bacteria and yeast
Along with its potential to boost natural immunities and promote digestive health, natural probiotic supplements may help to prevent vaginal yeast infections.
Why choose Nexabiotic?
- 60 Delayed Release Vegetarian Capsules that protects the multi probiotics inside from stomach acid and ensures that you get the best probiotic dosage. Does not contain artificial colors and flavors, chemical preservatives, or gluten.
- Made in a FDA Inspected, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) facility in the USA from US and imported ingredients. Third Party Tested.
- No refrigeration required. Room temperature shelf stable. Advanced lyophilization/flash freeze drying technology keeps Nexabiotic® alive and healthy even under the toughest temperatures and environments.
- Expires 2 years from the Date of Manufacture.