Micelle Liposomal Active B Complex
- 100% Secure Payments & Shipping
- 60 Day No-Hassle Money Back Guarantee
- All Supplements are Gluten-Free and GMO-Free
Research shows that 40% of people may have suboptimal levels of B12 (1).
The B-Complex are a group of EIGHT key B-Vitamins essential for living an active, healthy lifestyle. With our unique delivery technology, PuraTHRIVE® Active-B provides an easy to absorb blend of B-Vitamins, Essential Minerals & Electrolytes to help support your performance and wellbeing.
Active B Complex*: Eight key water-soluble micronutrients involved in a wide range of bodily processes. They each have unique potential benefits.
Essential Minerals*: Five trace minerals that support all-round wellbeing – including Zinc, Selenium, Boron, Chromium, and Vanadium.
Elecrolyte Blend*: Four key Electrolytes proven to support athletic performance – including Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Carbonate, Sodium Citrate, and Potassium Chloride. As well as being involved in metabolism and energy production, they can potentially enhance endurance (2, 3).
Natural Flavors: Active-B is flavored with natural Orange, Lemon, and Tangerine Oils for a subtle, refreshing taste. It’s great straight from the bottle but also mixes well with water, fruit juices or a smoothie blend.
*Non GMO, No MSG, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Wheat Free, Soy Free, and does not contain yeast, lactose or milk.
Why Choose Liposomal?
PuraTHRIVE’s® Micelle Liposomal delivery encapsulates the active ingredient into tiny, nano-sized micelles which are further enveloped into liposomes. These healthy fat cells shield the tiny micelles from the hostile environment in the human gut. The micelles are gradually released and the B vitamins are deposited near the gut lining where they can be fully absorbed.
In studies, B-Vitamins have been shown to support a wide range of bodily processes – improving your stress response, enhancing sleep quality, boosting mood, increasing energy levels, and more!
Liposomal Active B Complex contains minerals such as Zinc, Selenium, Boron, and more support a wide range of bodily processes and have been linked to healthy immune function and even cognitive health.
Electrolytes are compounds that conduct electricity when dissolved in water and have been shown to have a number of big benefits when it comes to performance.
Take 1 tbsp per day or as recommended by your health practitioner. Can take up to 3 tbsp a day.
Enjoy it straight, drop it into a small glass of water or mix into an 8 oz. glass of juice. It can also be added to your favorite smoothie if you prefer!
Do not add to hot beverages. High temperatures can degrade the liposomes and make the supplement less effective.
Commonly Asked Questions
Where is this supplement made?
This liposomal vitamin B complex formula is crafted inside an FDA inspected, GMP compliant lab in the USA. The product is rigorously tested and is Heavy Metal Free / Prop 65 Compliant, Gluten Free and Non-GMO.
How long does one bottle last?
Each bottle is enough for one person for 15 days at the recommended dosage.
When does my bottle expire?
Each bottle is stamped with Manufacture Dates. For products kept in the refrigerator, the expiry date is 18 months from the Manufacture Date printed on the bottle.
If you decide not to store the bottle in the fridge, the expiry will be 12 months from the printed date.
It is safe to freeze PuraTHRIVE products to prolong their life beyond the 18 months, up to 2 years from the Manufacture Date.
Once a bottle has been opened, the expiry is 60 days.
1. Tucker, K.L., Rich, S., Rosenberg, I., Jacques, P., Dallal, G., Wilson, P.W. and Selhub, J., 2000. Plasma vitamin B-12 concentrations relate to intake source in the Framingham Offspring Study–. The American journal of clinical nutrition, 71(2), pp.514-522. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10648266
2. Oöpik, V., Saaremets, I., Medijainen, L., Karelson, K., Janson, T. and Timpmann, S., 2003. Effects of sodium citrate ingestion before exercise on endurance performance in well trained college runners. British journal of sports medicine, 37(6), pp.485-489. http://bjsm.bmj.com/content/37/6/485
3. Chen, H.Y., Cheng, F.C., Pan, H.C., Hsu, J.C. and Wang, M.F., 2014. Magnesium enhances exercise performance via increasing glucose availability in the blood, muscle, and brain during exercise. PloS one, 9(1), p.e85486. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3896381/