- 100% Secure Payments & Shipping
- 60 Day No-Hassle Money Back Guarantee
- All Supplements are Gluten-Free and GMO-Free
Scroll to the bottom of the page for supplement facts.
An integrative part of immunity is the mucosal system. The mucosal system is the main interface between the human body and the exterior world. Containing 150 times greater surface area than the skin, the health of the mucosal system is one of the most important defenses to the immune system.
The mucosal barrier interacts with antigens making it a key player in dictating overall health.
Dairy-Free Immunoglobulins- Clinically shown to support a healthy immune response in mucosa. IgG antibodies can reduce damage caused by metabolic endotoxemia and neutralize LPS, an endotoxin that triggers mucosal activation. (1)
MicrobiomeX®- A blend of natural citrus flavobiotics shown to improve gut microbiota and intestinal lining. These polyphenols also support digestive health (2).
In study, the same dose of bioflavonoids in MegaMucosa resulted in a significant increase in SCFA (short-chain fatty acid) composition and a reduction in fecal calprotectin. Consequently, citrus polyphenols can reduce inflammation and modulate microbioal composition in the gut.
L-Proline, L-Serine, L-Cysteine, and L-Threonine- These 4 key amino acids are important in the product of intestinal mucosa. They are shown to stimulate mucin2 production and stimulate mucin synthesis in the colon, resulting in a thicker and healthier mucosal barrier. (3)
The unique blend of ingredients in MegaMucosa aids in the repair and maintenance of gut health and overall wellness. By strengthening the gut barrier, anti-inflammatory pathways are supported protecting cell behavior, tissue function, and systemic health thereby aiding in the prevention of infection and disease.
Protecting the intestinal barrier is key in supporting overall health and immunity (4).
Reducing inflammation of the mucosal system has even been shown in study to suppress the mucosal immune response characteristic in people with digestive issues related to heartburn and acid indigestion (5).
Flavored Powder Directions:
Ages 2+ Mix 1 scoop into 16 oz of liquid or food as desired. Powder dissolves best in room temperature liquids. It is best to consult with a medical practitioner before beginning a supplement.
Allergen Notice: Bovine-Based. Do not consume if you have a beef allergy.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy, dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, and ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Ages 3+: Start with 3 capsules daily with or without a meal for one week, then increase to 6 capsules daily with or without a meal as tolerated, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Children under 3 years of age, please consult with your healthcare practitioner.
When Does Dr. Jockers Use This?
I use this product to help strengthen the intestinal mucosa and the gut immune system to heal leaky gut syndrome. This product is the best at supporting and bringing up sIgA levels in individuals and helping to heal and seal a damaged gut lining.
- Shaw AL, Mathews DW, Hinkle JE, et al. Absorption and safety of serum-derived bovine immunoglobulin/protein isolate in healthy adults. Clin Exp Gastroenterol. 2016; 9:365–375. PMCID:5147394
- Romier B, Schneider YJ, Larondelle Y, During A. Dietary polyphenols can modulate the intestinal inflammatory response. Nutr Rev. 2009 Jun; 67(7): 363-78. PMID: 19566597
- Faure M, et al. Specific amino acids increase mucin synthesis and microbiota in dextran sulfate sodium-treated rats. J Nutr. 2006 Jun; 136(6): 1558-64. PMID: 16702321
- Citi S. Intestinal barriers protect against disease. Science. 2018 March; 359(6380): 1097-1098. LinkHere
- Kandulski A, and Malfertheiner P. Gastroesophageal reflux disease—from reflux episodes to mucosal inflammation. Nat Rev Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2011 Nov 22; 9(1): 15-22. PMID:22105108