Read our customer reviews and you'll see why our clients agree these are...
Supplements You Can
Grass Fed Beef Organ Complex
Grass Fed Beef Organ Complex is a unique combination of freeze-dried bovine organs sourced from 100% grass-fed and finished New Zealand cattle (free from bovine spongiform encephalopathy). This product is formulated with a targeted blend of five different bovine organs, including the liver, heart, pancreas, kidney, and spleen, which may help support nutrient status in the body.
Edible offal and organ meats are one of the most nutrient-dense food groups. Compared to skeletal muscle meat, organ meats are known to store and contain higher amounts of proteins and other key nutrients. These vital nutrients include important energy-producing compounds, enzymes, beneficial fats, and amino acids. Bovine liver contains a variety of micronutrients that support various biological processes in the body.
• Freeze-dried bovine organs sourced from 100% grass-fed, grass-finished, and free-range New Zealand cattle
• Provides 1 g of bovine liver per 6-capsule serving
• Good source of iron (3 mg per serving)
• Animals never administered antibiotics, growth hormones, or stimulants
• Convenient capsule delivery requiring no preparation or consumption of fresh organ meats
Normal Dosage: 3 caps, 2 times daily with food.
Advanced Dosage: 4-6 caps, 2 times daily with food.
• Gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, and non-GMO
• Certified BSE-free (or free of bovine spongiform encephalopathy, which is also known as mad cow disease); raw materials have been thoroughly inspected and are free of contamination
• Contains no artificial or synthetic ingredients and no artificial flavors, colors, or chemical preservatives
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
I just wanted a little bit of organ food in my diet, cuz I don't buy and eat it so next best is a supplement. I trust that this source will be one of good, healthy and clean animals... coming from Jockers as he always mentions this as important. I don't really notice any thing...taking small doses, but I DO notice that it does not upset my sensitive stomach.