- 100% Secure Payments & Shipping
- 60 Day No-Hassle Money Back Guarantee
- All Supplements are Gluten-Free and GMO-Free
Most Americans don’t consume enough probiotics in their diet due to modern processed foods, soil depletion and more.
SBO Probiotic also includes a special Fermented Botanical Blend for extra nutritional support and energy.†
SIGNS OF POOR GUT HEALTH:
Why the Need for Probiotics?
Most people are in need of probiotic support. Here’s why:
Thanks to prescription antibiotics, high carbohydrate diets, fluoridated tap water, and high levels of stress, the good bacteria in our guts are being killed off, and our bodies can't replace them at the rate required for optimal health.
Top 7 Probiotics Killers
In fact, I believe we need to avoid and reduce our consumption of these top 7 probiotic killers:
Excessive sugar intake
Drinking tap water (chlorine and fluoride)
Eating too many whole grains (plus gluten)
Exposure to toxins and pesticides
Meanwhile, “bad” bacteria can flourish while the “good” bacteria is killed off, leaving your system open to unwanted invaders.
Probiotics: Why They Are Important
Probiotics are “good” bacteria that:
Support Digestive Health.†
Support Healthy Nutrient Absorption.†
Support a Healthy Immune System.†
How to Pick a Probiotic Supplement
It’s important to note that there are different types of strains of probiotics. The health effects experienced by one probiotic may be completely different from the health benefits seen from another probiotic.
Certain strains of probiotics support a healthy immune system.† Others are great for digestion and some can even help support a healthy metabolism and balance hormones.†
That’s why it’s important to pick the right probiotic for your needs. It’s also wise to consume a wide range of probiotics in your food or supplements so that you’re covered. The more, the merrier.
I believe there are five specific things you want to consider when choosing a probiotic supplement in capsule form:
- SBOs and Shelf-Stable: Make sure your probiotic supplement has soil-based probiotics and is shelf-stable, meaning it doesn’t need to be refrigerated.
- High CFU Count: Choose a probiotic brand that has a higher number of probiotics, from 25 billion to 50 billion.
- Strain Diversity: Select a probiotic supplement that has five or more probiotic strains.
- Survivability: Look for strains such as Bacillus coagulans, Saccharomyces boulardii, Bacillus subtilis, Bifidobacteria, and other cultures or formulas that ensure probiotics make it to the gut and are able to colonize.†
- Prebiotics: To support the growth of probiotics once they get into your system, it is essential that prebiotics are also included in the formula.†
For Extra Energy and Nutritional Support†
We developed a special Organic Fermented Botanical Blend for extra nutritional support and energy.†
- Lactobacillus plantarum: The most abundant strain in SBO Probiotic, Lactobacillus plantarum is shown to support healthy intestinal immunity.
- Bacillus subtilis: A soil-based, spore-forming probiotic that supports normal microflora in the gut, healthy gut function, normal digestion and a healthy immune system, in addition to promoting a healthy GI tract.
- Bacillus coagulans: This shelf-stable spore-former supports healthy gut transit time, digestive comfort, healthy elimination and healthy digestive function.†
- Saccharomyces boulardii: This beneficial, tropical species of yeast supports healthy gut transit time.
Fermented Organic Botanical Blend Ingredients:
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Black Pepper Fruit
- Ginger Root
- Turmeric Root
- Turmeric Root CO2 Extract
- Ginger Root CO2 Extract
- Black Pepper Fruit Oil
Last, but not least, Organic Probiotic Complex is ORGANIC!
It’s cleaner—and better—for you and your body because organic certification rules don’t allow farmers to use toxic, synthetic pesticides.
That means you get more nutrients and antioxidants, while avoiding unwanted, unhealthy pesticides, herbicides, genetically modified organisms (GMOs) and other toxins.
Are you ready to support your gut and immune system† from the inside out?
If so, I encourage you to give my SBO Probiotic a try!
I strongly believe that SBO Probiotic is one of the best probiotic supplements on the market.