- 100% Secure Payments & Shipping
- 60 Day No-Hassle Money Back Guarantee
- All Supplements are Gluten-Free and GMO-Free
ProBiota Infant provides 10+ billion organisms per quarter-teaspoon to support gastrointestinal and immune system health, providing a blend of probiotic species that may be particularly well-suited for children up to the age of 2.
ProBiota Infant is specially formulated to support healthy digestion and absorption of nutrients in breastmilk, formula or other foods. Developing a healthy balance of probiotic bacteria in the digestive tract is an important part of early development. Healthy intestinal microorganisms may support a lifetime of digestive health.
Powerful Probiotic Support:
This blend of probiotic organisms may help support development of a healthy intestinal microflora and immune system. Beneficial strains of bacteria may support immune health by competing with unwanted or harmful microbes for space and nutrients in the intestinal tract.
Lactobacillus bacteria are thought to be essential for the healthy development of the infant immune system. These bacteria may also produce certain enzymes and fermentation products that help the body resist potentially harmful bacteria, yeasts and viruses.
Five Bifidobacterium species normally predominant in an infant's gastrointestinal tract are also included to help support the body's healthy defenses against intestinal invaders and normal digestion of dietary proteins and complex carbohydrates. Probiotic species included in this formula may also help support healthy skin.
ProBiota Infant uses probiotic species that are selected for their ability to survive this journey through the digestive system. This formula also contains inulin, a natural prebiotic fiber from chicory, which may help nourish and support bacterial colonization within the GI tract.
Directions for Use:
For children over 12 months: 1 scoop, once or twice daily. For infants 6 to 12 months: 1 scoop daily. Mix product in infant formula, milk, juice, or sprinkled on food such as yogurt, apple sauce or cereal or as recommended by your healthcare professional. For breast feeding mothers, product can be added to expressed milk, or small amounts at a time can be dispensed by placing on nipple or finger.
DO NOT feed powder directly to infants or children. If the infant or child has a medical condition, taking prescription drugs, or under the age of 6 months, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Commonly Asked Questions?
- How is this product best stored? Refrigerate and keep tightly closed to maintain product potency. Do not freeze. The probiotics in our ProBiota products are freeze-dried to increase shelf life. These products will maintain or exceed label potency through the expiration date printed on each bottle if kept refrigerated. If kept at average room temperature, ProBiota products will remain potent for 4 - 6 months. At higher temperatures (86 F), they will maintain potency for 1 - 2 months. We recommend that this product is stored tightly sealed in the refrigerator after opening for optimal potency.
- Does Probiota Infant contain gluten, soy or grains? Probiota Infant does not contain any gluten or soy ingredients. However, the final product is not tested as being gluten or soy free. It does not contain grain ingredients but the final product is not tested for verification.
- What are the ingredients in Probiota Infant derived from? All ingredients are derived from natural microorganisms.