- 100% Secure Payments & Shipping
- 60 Day No-Hassle Money Back Guarantee
- All Supplements are Gluten-Free and GMO-Free
Libido-F Support is a complex formulary blend of nutraceutical and herbal ingredients for the increase of female sexual desire and pleasure. The unique and targeted combination of ingredients provide safe enhancement for natural testosterone production, optimization of testosterone and estrogen metabolism, an increased blood flow, and adrenal support.
This product is designed to help provide an overall increase in desire and sexual satisfaction, specifically for women.
Ingredients in this formula provide subtle and safe support to the body’s natural ability to regulate and balance the hormones estrogen, progesterone and even testosterone. While testosterone is usually thought of exclusively as a male hormone, women produce small amounts of testosterone, and this hormone plays a key role in the female body, having a positive influence on sexual desire and potentially helping to manage an occasionally low sex drive.
- Damiana (Turnera diffusa) and Chrysin are natural inhibitors of the aromatase enzyme, which converts testosterone into estrogen. By reducing activity of this enzyme, these compounds help promote a healthy balance of testosterone and estrogen, which may be helpful in supporting sexual desire.
- Tribulus (Tribulus terrestris) and Deer Antler (Cervus nippon) may help with healthy female libido by supporting the natural production of androgens.
- DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) is a naturally occurring compound in the body which converts into hormones such as estrogen and testosterone, and which may help support healthy sexual function in post-menopausal women.
- Tongkat ali (Eurycoma longifolia), a Southeast Asian plant also known as “Malaysian ginseng,” helps support testosterone levels and may help bolster occasionally low libido.
- Chinese Ginseng, Horny Goat Weed and Ginkgo Biloba are herbs that support
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Contraindications: Women with hirsutism or PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome) should not use this product without permission from their health care practitioner.