ImmunoStrong Berry Liquid
- 100% Secure Payments & Shipping
- 60 Day No-Hassle Money Back Guarantee
- All Supplements are Gluten-Free and GMO-Free
ImmunoStrong Berry Liquid offers a great tasting supplement to boost your immune health! It is ideal for both adults and children. Use ImmunoStrong Berry Liquid to defend the body against bacterial and viral attacks and strengthen immune defenses that defend against colds, flu and other infections.
- Astragalus Root
- Shiitake Mushroom
- Maitake Mushroom
- Wild Cherry Bark
- Beta 1,3 Glutcan
*Contains non-GMO and certified organic extracts
Ingredients in ImmunoStrong Berry Liquid have been shown to support natural killer cell activity, cytokine synthesis and T-cell and B-cell mediated responses.
Astralagus root is widely used to treat inflammatory diseases and in recent years is found to reduce the toxicity of the body induced by drugs including chemotherapeutics and immunosuppressants (1).
Elderberry has been traditionally used as an alternative for natural healing and for good reason. It is shown to reduce the duration of colds and flu improve physical, respiratory and mental health (2).
Similar to the traditional uses of elderberry extract, wild cherry bark has been used to improve respiratory health, fight off colds and reduce the severity and duration of infections like the flu and whooping cough. It has even been found to exhibit an anti-proliferative effect against cancer cells by suppressing cancer cell growth and inducing apoptosis (3).
Shiitake (Lentinula edodes) and Maitake (Grifola frondosa) mushrooms boost detoxification, gut health and a support a healthy fungal balance. By activating both cellular and humoral immunity, the combination of both mushroom extracts exhibits powerful immunostimulating responses (4).
This is a fantastic immune support product to help fight off common viral infections such as colds, fevers and flu’s. Due to the liquid form it is easy to use with children, elderly and others who struggle to swallow capsules.
Take 1 ml (approx. 35 drops) per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
- Auyeung KK, Han QB, and Ko JK. Astragalus membranaceus: A Review of its Protection Against Inflammation and Gastrointestinal Cancers. Am J Chin Med. 2016; 44(1): 1-22. PMID: 26916911
- Tiralongo E, Wee SS, Lea RA. Elderberry Supplementation Reduces Cold Duration and Symptoms in Air-Travellers: A Randomized, Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial. Nutrients. 2016; 8(4):182. Published 2016 Mar 24. PMCID: 4848651
- Yamaguchi K, Liggett JL, Kim NC, Baek SJ. Anti-proliferative effect of horehound leaf and wild cherry bark extracts on human colorectal cancer cells. Oncol Rep. 2006;15(1): 275–281.PMCID: 2440569
- Vetvicka V, Vetvickova J. Immune-enhancing effects of Maitake (Grifola frondosa) and Shiitake (Lentinula edodes) extracts. Ann Transl Med. 2014; 2(2):14. PMCID: 4202470