Read our customer reviews and you'll see why our clients agree these are...
Supplements You Can
Herbal Digest is a powerful digestive support formula containing herbal bitters designed to optimize healthy digestion and help reduce occasional gastrointestinal discomfort after meals, such as gas, bloating, and excessive fullness.
- Ginger: The spicy warmth of ginger comes from gingerol and shogaol, compounds called gingeroids. These compounds are responsible for most of ginger’s beneficial effects on digestion, such as ameliorating occasional indigestion, bloating, belching, and discomfort after meals.
- Fennel: Enhances activity of the natural digestive enzymes in the small intestine, which may help reduce occasional stomach discomfort and bloating, and also supports bowel regularity.
- Dandelion: Dandelion tea has long been employed for occasional upset stomach and indigestion. Dandelion root supports proper timing of the digestive process so that food does not pass too quickly or too slowly through the GI tract, which may result in occasional constipation or diarrhea. Dandelion also stimulates healthy flow of bile, involved in digestion of dietary fats.
- Gentian: Supports healthy bile flow and may help relieve occasional upset stomach or heartburn after eating, flatulence, and feeling full after eating a small amount of food.
- Lemon balm: Helps calm occasional discomfort associated with indigestion, gas and bloating. Lemon balm is also widely recognized for promoting calm throughout the body by supporting the parasympathetic nervous system—the “rest and digest” part of the mind-body connection responsible for healthy digestion.
*Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free, Vegetarian, Non GMO
Optimal Digestive Support:
Proper digestive function lays the foundation for physical and mental health. The body is dependent on a steady supply of macro and micronutrients (protein, fat, carbohydrate, vitamins and minerals) that must be liberated from the food you eat and then properly absorbed into the body.
Proper timing, strength and secretion of stomach acid, gastric juices and pancreatic enzymes set the stage for effective nutrient absorption and also support immune function by neutralizing foodborne pathogens early in the digestive process. Hippocrates was close to the mark when he said that all disease begins in the gut, but actions in the intestines are influenced first by what occurs in the stomach.
Who Should Consider this Supplement?
This product is ideal for individuals who are sensitive to supplementation with hydrochloric acid (HCl, stomach acid) and for vegetarians and vegans who may benefit from digestive support but who prefer to avoid animal-sourced digestive enzymes.
*Plant-based and vegetarian friendly
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules per day with a meal, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Quality You Can Trust:
- All raw materials and finished products are tested by an accredited 3rd party lab or in house specification.
- Tested for identity, potenty, heavy metals (lead, mercury, cadmium and arsenic), micros (plate count, total yeast/mold, e.coli, salmonella and s.aureus), rancidity/oxidative markers, pesticides and perform other applicable testing depending on the ingredient/formulation.
- Botanicals receive 3rd party pesticide screening per an ISO certified lab.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.